Friday, January 29, 2016

Positive Premonition - All 5 Tarot Cards Point to Success!

I'm having goosebumps! 

The past 5 tarot card readings I did on different days basically say one important thing --- that I will succeed in whatever endeavor I take. Moreover, that I should let go of the past and move on to a new chapter of my life. I'm so excited about how all these signs will unfold that I'm having goosebumps as I tell you about it! 

So what are these cards that showed up on my readings? 

1. THE SUN



This is a major Arcana card and as such is a very big deal when it comes up on readings. The Sun means:

"Brilliant. Radiant. Sparkling...  When we turn on the light in our minds, we are enlightened. We see clearly and understand the truth. Both within and without, the energy of light expands our limits and makes us shine.
In readings, you will understand Card 19 if you imagine yourself to be a Sun God. How do you think and feel? You have total confidence in yourself. You are not cocky, but profoundly sure of your power. You have unlimited energy and glow with health. You have a greatness about you and stand out brilliantly. Finally, you see and understand all that is happening within your sphere. When you see this card, know that you will be successful at all you undertake. Now is the time to let your light shine."

What resonated to me the most is this --- WHEN YOU SEE THIS CARD, KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL AT ALL YOU UNDERTAKE. NOW IS THE TIME TO LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE. 


I don't fully understand yet how this all will happen. Is it referring to me being a mom? Coz many people say that I am glowing with happiness being a new mom considering that my entire life before Baby Tuz, I never wanted to be a mother. But all thanks to finding the right person to become a parent with, all that negative paradigm about ditching motherhood changed and now I'm just so happy! Or maybe, it's pointing to the new plans I am creating for my life -- plans of setting up my own business, relocating, changing my last name and such. Well, whatever it is, I am confident that it will all be a success and for the better just like what The Sun says. 


2. TEN OF PENTACLES


I couldn't be more excited when I drew this card! Pentacles, in any reading, is always a sign of wealth. And having picked up ten of them is like having the ultimate results wealth-wise. This card particularly means:

"The Ten of Pentacles stands for the ultimate in worldly and material success. Sometimes I jokingly call it the "fat cat" card because it reminds me of the aura of prosperity that surrounds wealthy men and women of business. This is the card you want to see if you are wondering how your latest enterprise will turn out. Wealth and affluence are yours.
When we achieve material success, we naturally want it to last. This is the conservative, Establishment side of the Ten of Pentacles. Why rock the boat when life is fine just the way it is? In readings, this card often stands for convention - following established guidelines and maintaining the status quo. Fat cats are rarely radicals; they love tradition and the tried-and-true. Sometimes it is important to trust the known ways, but only when change is inadvisable.
The Ten of Pentacles is also concerned with permanence. Change is an unavoidable part of life, but constant change is uncomfortable. We need stability and the chance to work for a secure foundation in life. In readings, this card may be telling you to concentrate on the long-term. Work toward a lasting solution. Now may be the time to settle down and make the arrangements that will work for you far into the future."

When I read it's meaning, I was like 'OH MY GOD! I do have a plan for a venture that I want to test this year. I do have other investment opportunities that I want to dip my feet into. I am for long-term solutions and I definitely want to settle down soon!"  Ooohlalala! I am definitely taking steps, little by little, to make the arrangements that will work for me far into the future. This is just awesome and exciting! 


3. QUEEN OF WANDS


The Queen of Wand means that "no matter what the task, she tackles it with wholehearted dedication and commitment. Nothing gets her down. She is always upbeat and cheerful - ready to look for the positive in the situation. Her life is full and busy, and she prefers it that way. She loves to be going and doing. She keeps up this pace because she is radiantly healthy and fit. She is often a good athlete, being naturally strong and coordinated. Although she's never arrogant, the Queen of Wands has a deep faith in her own abilities. Her quiet self-assurance comes from the knowledge that she can accomplish whatever she sets her mind to."

Again, it's another sign from the universe that whatever it is that I will embark in this year, it will be a success. Just an hour ago, I told bebeko Hanz how amazing we are as parents to baby Tuz and as each other's life partner. It's just been me and him since Tuz was conceived and with everything that we are busy with, it's just amazing how we keep everything at home and in our lives neat and organized. Perhaps it has something to do with my being upbeat and positive no matter what the situation is. And because it's the little things that contribute to one's success in whatever endeavor one dips into, I am confident that indeed, I can accomplish whatever I set my mind to --- whether it be being a mother, a business woman, a wife, a traveler, an artist, etc...  and I can't be more excited!!!


4. TEN OF SWORDS


"One meaning of the Ten of Swords is hitting rock bottom. When you see the Ten of Swords, know that the last bucket has fallen, and you can expect a turn for the better.
When you see the Ten of Swords, check your attitude and know you've reached the point where things will definitely begin to look up."

I think I know what this card means. I've already hit rock bottom in the past and from there, there's really no way to go but up! And when I started imbibing that kind of perspective, things really started looking up! Opportunities began sprouting again and the hills, my hills, are alive again with the sound of music, so to speak. Teehee.

5. THREE OF WANDS


"In readings, the Three of Wands can tell you to take the long view. Don't react to the heat of the moment, but step back and reconsider.  This card asks you to be a visionary - to dream beyond current limitations. 
Taking the long view is an aspect of leadership. When we see far, we have the knowledge to guide others to their best future. When you see the Three of Wands, know that now is the time to accept your vision and be confident that you can lead others to it.
Given the expanse of the water in the card, the Three of Wands often depicts travel. This card encourages you to think big in terms of where you want to travel to and what you will discover along the way. This card sees you travelling over water to a far-away country, where you will then have the opportunity to fully develop yourself and learn many new things. I see this as a wonderful card of opportunity that encourages you to be bold and take this leap of faith to truly develop who you are."

OH MY GOD!!! I think this is the ultimate sign to turn my vision into a reality!!! I've been itching to travel and how to turn that into a business or something that can earn me more money and I think this is it!!! Thanks to the rewards I got from GLOBAL INTERGOLD, I got my first million to fund my life's basic needs and have the seed money for the next ventures I want to pursue. I already have the blueprint for the business, I just have to really go full blast with it so I can really head on to where I want to go, embark on a new successful venture and lead others to it. Hurrah!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post