Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Time for Halloween - 6 of Cups


Gosh, it's been so long since I last posted here. Offline, I've been quite regular with my tarot readings, meditations as well as dream interpretations though and I think that's more important. I've also started getting more serious with Feng Shui and I'll be sharing some of my thoughts about it here soon. The rest of my time has been spent doing productive stuff at work and lately, preparing for Halloween, my favorite time of the year! In fact, not only have I been reminiscing past Halloween celebrations through my facebook page, but my hubby and I have also been decorating the house, not just for a small party we're having this weekend, but mostly because we want to feel and enjoy the season even when we're just at home, just the two of us, most of the time.

The most recent daily tarot card I drew, 6 OF CUPS agree with my sentiments.


When drawing the 6 OF CUPS, it means experiencing good will, acting charitably, feeling blessed and sharing what you have to others. Look at our situation for instance. We have plane tickets to CamSur come Oct. 28-Nov.1. It was a gift actually from our friend but because Peter was not comfortable with the idea of us going knee boarding and being away from the house come Halloween, we decided to stay home instead and host a party.

At first I thought at least this would help us save money. But after doing the groceries and house preparations, plus the other set of groceries we have to do this weekend, we actually are spending more than had we just decided to go out of town and knee board the weekend away. Nevertheless, we don't mind. We feel so blessed and in a way, we want to share this blessing to our friends who hopefully will come party with us this weekend.

The card 6 OF CUPS also pertains to feeling simple contentment, appreciating simple joys, feeling carefree, feeling nostalgic, indulging in play and enjoying youthful activities. A Halloween Party says all that which is why my tarot reading was really right on the money!

So how about you? How are you spending your Halloween?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post