Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Feeding a Yellow Snake - Dream Interpretation


I slept with the music on which I know is bad coz it will just make me feel groggy when I wake up. But I did anyway and I dunno if that has any bearing on why I dreamt about a talking yellow snake who was already vomiting saliva so I decided to feed it. Weird isn't it? I wonder what that means.


According to snakedreams:


Dream Meaning #1: Yellow snake, symbol of the intellect and intuition
A yellow snake in a dream could represent the intellect and how you’re using it to sort through tricky situations. wisdom. Another meaning associated with yellow snakes in dreams is about your intuition, your inner light or guidance,  opening to new insight and awareness. Yellow represents the color of the light of the spirit, of consciousness shining through. Dreaming of a yellow snake may be a call to step forward and use your intellect to resolve a situation or issues in your waking life.
Hmmm... I don't see any tricky situations happening in my waking life at the moment or maybe I'm just not aware of it. But if in case I come across one, at least I had a warning sign... that I better use my head instead of my heart. 

Dream Meaning #2: Betrayal and passivity in your life
Yellow snakes represent cowardice, betrayal.  The dream could mean that someone is betraying you or that you are betraying your own ideals by acting a certain way in your waking life. The yellow snake dream is an invitation to grow your self-confidence and ability to deal with a situation that requires you to analyze and make decisions based on a clear vision.
Woah... I wonder who's betraying who or am I betraying anyone I know? And isn't my self-confidence up a notch these days with my corny singing vids and stuff? I may have to rethink that weird habit. LOL.

Dream Meaning #3: Shades of yellow and their meanings
If the snake has yellow and dark colors intertwined, it may symbolize both the conscious and unconscious parts of yourself and their dynamic interactions as you are going through life. If the snake has more golden color, the dream points to your relationship with spiritual matters. Bright yellow symbolizes positive feelings, joy, expression of optimism. Yellow green points to feelings of anger, betrayal, jealousy. Dark, muddy yellow associated with a snake has strong connotation with deceit, betrayal. Your intuition is constrained.

The snake in my dreams has dark, muddy yellow color. Deceit? Betrayal? Jealousy? Yikes! And how is my intuition being constrained? Hmmmm.... Oh... I think I know. I think before I slept, I thought about how cute my husband is and at the back of my head I was thinking "Is he impressing anyone in the office?" In short, kanino kaya nagpapa-cute to? LOL. 

That part about my intuition being constrained may have something to do with my dream the other night when I was being chased by a St. Bernard dog. That person who I found to be aggressive perhaps muddled with the way I judge people. I trust that person so much even if his intuition is not   the same as mine that it just made me doubt my own. Hmmm. Interesting...

According to dreammoods:
Boa Constrictors
To see a boa constrictor in your dream suggests that you are feeling suffocated or restricted in some personal relationship. Alternatively, it represents repressed sexual urges or hidden enjoyment of sex.
Again, that feeling of restriction is connected to my dog dream the other night. As for the repressed sexual urges, yeah... I've been feeling so horny lately but I just got no time for it. Been accepting a ton of work that I don't even have time to masturbate. LOL.

About the feeding part of my dream, according to dreammoods:

Feeding
To dream that you are feeding someone indicates that someone in your life is in need of love and acceptance. That someone could be an aspect of yourself.
Since the snake is a sign of my intuition, my intellect, my wisdom and that I am trying to feed it otherwise it will die (the snake was already feeling weak and about to die in my dream), then it means that I should continue trusting it and that it also needs to be loved and respected. This may also have something to do with an authority figure calling me last week and sort of insulting my intelligence. I guess I was too broken by that incident that I repressed it so much and now it's coming out in my dream. I just need the people I love and respect to also respect how I think, decide and handle my life. I guess that's it. 


So that's that. Looks like it's gonna be another long day in my virtual office. I wonder what I'll dream of next? Happy Tuesday, everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post