Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Lunar Eclipse Love Spell for a Perfect Soul Mate

 
 
 
This is a re-post from an old blog post in 2009. Though I had found someone who I thought was my perfect soul mate before, it turns out that he was just one of those soul mates that we meet in life and once their purpose is done, they move on. So this time, with the power of the lunar eclipse happening tonight, I want to cast another spell, this time, for a PERFECT SOUL MATE. I know I have my bebe as my best friend and my soul mate but... is he the perfect one?
 
 
This spell will help me REALLY, REALLY FIND MY ONE PERFECT AND FOREVER LOVE. I know it takes faith, a lot of prayers, a ton of effort, patience, love and understanding to find THE ONE so I guess a little bit more help by casting this spell won't hurt, right? So let's get on with it...
 
 
The best time to cast this spell is on a clear night of a new moon but tonight is special because there's going to be a lunar eclipse so this makes this spell more powerful!
 
We will need the following ingredients:

 
white shirt or dress
wooden stick or pencil
a box of gold glitter




Don't rush this one. Take a nice refreshing hot bath, or shower (whichever you prefer). Feel good about yourself... When you're done, wear your white shirt or dress. Then go get your box of golden glitter and wooden stick or pencil. Find a hidden spot where it's safe for you to glance at the starry sky. Choose one bright star that appeals to you the most. Once you've chosen your star, take a few deep breaths and try to relax. Clear your mind of any stressful thought. Focus on everything that's good about your life. Hold your wooden stick with one hand and dip one end of it into the box of gold glitter. Then point your stick to your chosen star as you chant these words:
 
" With these Magic words, I begin my spell.
Hear me, O Mystic star, Hear me well...
Let your Magic light send me the love of my life.
The Spell has been cast. So Be It. "
 
Believe that your box of gold glitter is now magically energized. You must sprinkle some near your front door. You may also take some with you when you go out and socialize and try to quietly drop a little around here and there.
 
*** The spell is courtesy of Athena Starwoman & Deborah Gray***

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post