Sunday, July 13, 2014

Dream Interpretation: Airplanes and Boats

Posted this on my Facebook a while ago:
Napped and woke up from a bad dream... first I couldn't find the toilet in a big plane. Turns out the big plane is a big boat which turned out to be a small boat which left me on a trip wearing only my underwear and flimsy top and made me lose my Note 3. Thank God when I woke up, I was still lying naked on my bed (i just showered before i napped), my Note was just beside me and I'm safely home. (^_^)


After  I showered this morning, I got so sleepy. Perhaps because I woke up at 5am after bessy Hanz called me and we did our morning gratitude prayer session over the phone. Then I had a big breakfast while watching an old chick flick, The Change-Up.


Soon after, I finished my chores for the day, got tired and sweaty, showered then I felt so relaxed afterwards as I was lying on my bed naked that I fell asleep. Off I went to dreamland. In my dream, I was on a  big airplane looking for the bathroom coz I "needed to go". The plane was really big, with all these cabins and luxury compartments and levels.
According to dreammoods.com, to see an airplane in your dream indicates:
  1. that you will overcome your obstacles and rise to a new level of prominence and status;
  2. you may experience a higher consciousness, new-found freedom and greater awareness;
  3. perhaps you need to gain a better perspective or wider view on something.


Well, true enough, I am so far overcoming whatever emotional obstacles I am encountering in my new life right now, thanks to the support of my family and friends. Also, I am experiencing a new kind of freedom... like I've grown and matured a lot the last few months. With all these realizations and breakthroughs in my personal life, I am indeed experiencing a new level of consciousness. I feel much closer to God, my family and my friends. But yes,  I still am human and I still do need to have a wider perspective on things expecially on those rare weak moments that I still do experience emotional pain. But overall, I am very happy.
The second part of my dream was when the airplane turned into a big boat which turned out to be a small boat almost leaving me wearing only my underwear and a flimsy top. The water in my dream was calm. Let's see what this means:
  1. To dream that you are in or see a  boat signifies your ability to cope with and express your emotions. Pay particular attention to the condition and state of the waters, whether it is calm or violent, clear or murky, etc. Are you "smooth sailing"?
  2. Alternatively, you may be ready to confront your subconscious and unknown aspects of yourself. The dream could be telling you not to rock the boat and to stay out of harm's way.
True enough, I do I have various outlets where I can freely express myself and my emotions (my friends, my family, my social networks). And for them I am thankful. I think they are also the major reasons why I do feel a lot calmer and happier these days. So thank you God for these "calm waters" in my life right now.
Regarding being ready about confronting my subconscious and unknown aspects of myself, I wonder if this is about me FINALLY confronting the possibilities of motherhood? Plus, for the first time, I am willing to WORK ABROAD which I never thought possible for myself. Before, my belief was if I'd go abroad, I will just do tours and fun stuff. Not work!  But how so much have changed the last couple of months. OMG!!! I am excited! Well, at this very moment, I don't wanna rock the boat of anything in my life... I just want God to lead me wherever he wants me to be and for as long as I can control my emotions, actions and thoughts, I just want to stay in my happy state where I feel comfortable, happy, cozy and loved. (^_^)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post