Friday, May 29, 2009

Dream Interpretation - Swimming in a Pool


I normally don't remember any of my dreams, if there were any. But in rare occasions when I do remember dreaming about something, I take note of it and try to find out what it means.

The other night, I dreamt that I was in a swimming pool, fully clothed and sort of asking Mica to teach me how to swim. After a few seconds, I was racing with her from one end of the pool to the other. I remember feeling exhilarated and exhausted at the same time. When I woke up, I was quite puzzled about what it meant until I got an email from the dream decoder section of astrology.com.

Swimming in or lying beside a pool is the ultimate-fulfillment dream for many people. The rest and relaxation of sunning outside is a wonderful invitation. However, depending on who is in the pool, you may be missing out somewhere in waking life.

Evaluating this message depends on who is in the pool and what they have in common with people in your waking life. Perhaps you need to be less of a watcher and more of a joiner.

Do you feel as though you should be 'part of the action' instead of on the side, sunning yourself?

If the water seems somewhat unwelcoming, there may be underlying feelings that the pool represents something you are being lured into against your will. In this case, the occupants of the pool may be people whom you generally trust, but also have some misgivings about.

Definitely, I was not sunning myself. I was in the pool, swimming with all my clothes on. I was part of the action. I have an inkling that this has something to do with my current training in the office and the fact that it entails a lot of physical work and concentration. Perhaps, the fact that I am not wearing any swimming attire signifies that I may not be ready to "swim" yet but I have to. It's the same thing with the kind of training we did last week. I didn't have any background as regards to what I was doing but I was tasked to do it anyway. The race with Mica in my dream pertains to the "competition" aspect of the training wherein at the end of three months, there will just be one of us who will be absorbed by the team. And like Mica, my competition is young, vibrant and a go-getter . Well, despite the uncertainty of the situation for me, one thing is for sure --- being considered in one of the top global ad agencies in the world is truly a dream come true. Swimming in a pool is definitely the ultimate-fulfillment dream. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post