Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Boracay Tarot Card Reading: Six of Swords


I haven't been writing here for a long while now because since March 25, I have been spending my summer vacation / soul searching journey on this beautiful island of Boracay. I'm on my 19th day today and this whole journey will end come April 26. But until then, I am here to relax, enjoy myself and try to look deeper into my heart and soul.

Prior to today, I was just doing beach stuff day in and day out. When I ran out of new things to do since I must've probably already done all the things one can do in Boracay, I thought, why not do this soul searching journey for real. But where to start? I am generally happy and content. I am typically grateful for all the blessings I'm continuously being showered with. So I went about my day and that's when it hit me and tears just started to fall.

You see, apart from past hurts, in the midst of all this, I have some recent, deep and painful secrets that I won't anymore divulge in here. This negativity has been affecting my happiness levels for quite a while now. Even when I focus on the good things in my life right now, they're like ghosts that just keep on coming back and haunting me. Then I remembered that I brought my tarot cards with me. I think it's about time that I should start formally communicating with my spirit guides and guardian angels once again.

During my tarot card reading, I picked the Six of Swords.

The Six of Swords is telling me that sometimes, in order for a dilemma or problem to get solved, one must go someplace totally new and start over. This does not necessarily mean someplace physical, but it can be about leaving behind these turbulent waters of emotions.

Universally speaking, the Six of Swords is not just about leaving emotional problems behind, but it is most importantly about charting a new course that can lead to more happiness and greater glory. I have a feeling that I know what this means. I am crossing my fingers and hoping that following what this card tells me, as it is in line with what I also feel, will truly grant me greater happiness and glory.

The suit of swords also mean mental clarity. This mental clarity, when put to use, will help me move away from a situation I don't want. I just need to look deeper at where I have been and where I am going. The swords will pave the way ahead and there's a promise that there won't be any rough seas to slow my progress.

With regard to the swords stuck in the boat, this picture symbolizes the greater power of the rational mind over the heart as well as the power of intuition. Also, even if the Six also denotes sadness and depression, the mere fact that I am transitioning from a negative place to a positive one should be a cause for celebration. If I do cling to the past, then that's the only time that moving on will cause me pain. But if I forgive and let go, then I will be at a much better place.

The Six of Swords, as a whole, is about balancing logic and intuition. I can let my intuition guide me during easy decision-making processes but when the going gets tough, then I should apply my rational side. It's good that I am not suppressing my emotions. I should even respect their presence and the power they give my life. I should use these emotions to my advantage. The moment I can achieve this balance between my heart and my head, then great things can indeed be accomplished.

2 comments:

  1. Spending summer in the lovely Boracay!
    This gonna be exciting. You and your friends could do various activities. Kayaking, surfing, lying in the beach, disco and even tarot reading. You can have fun as much as you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always believed that is the best tarot

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post