Monday, August 8, 2011

Too Much Water in My Mouth


I had a bizarre dream this morning. I can't remember most of the details but I know it involved a lot of water and a very wide mouth.

The water was coming out of a hose and was being poured (but not really swallowed) into my open mouth and I was doing this willingly. I didn't feel like drowning. I knew that I just had to keep pouring water into my mouth otherwise, someone's life would be at terrible risk. No wonder I woke up with a very sore back. I think I was so stressed the whole time I was dreaming.

What could this mean?

According to Dream Moods, being able to see a hose in a dream signifies renewal, cleansing and rejuvenation. The dreamer could have a lot of emotional wounds that needed healing. It could also be a metaphor for sex and sexual gratification. It could also be a pun that I may be blindsided or "getting hosed" in some situation.

Hmmm... I think it's the first one and a little bit of the second one too. I did sleep worrying about a lot of things which is probably why I am definitely up for some sort of renewal, cleansing and rejuvenation. I also slept feeling horny. >_<

Regarding the water, Dream Moods says that it symbolizes my emotional and unconscious state of mind. It says that I need to let out some steam.

Again, it is quite related to the first meaning. Because I slept with worry in my mind, too scared to let it all out because of how it may be interpreted by others, it practically showed up in my dream to help me process it.

I know this is not yet over. I do, however, try to stay positive as much as possible, work on what can be worked at and ignore the negative. Well, now that I know this, I'm one step closer to healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post