Thursday, October 28, 2010

Funky Halloween Bowl


I never thought I could ever have fun bowling again (except on Wii) until I experienced a different kind of bowling last weekend --- the Funky Bowling way at SM Mall of Asia also available in all SM Bowling Centers.

I'm still trying to fix my Halloween schedule. I'm not really geared towards hosting another Halloween party like we did for the past seven years of our marriage, so if we're not doing anything else, we might do some Halloween party hopping around the metro and drop by one of the four SM Bowling Centers' Funky Halloween Bowl. This will happen from Oct.30 to November 2 at SM City Cebu, SM City Fairview, SM Mall of Asia and SM North Edsa. These four branches boast of the country's most luxurious and contemporary bowling centers today. And with the upcoming Funky Halloween Bowl, all bowlers will surely experience extreme fun and excitement!

Look at the special features and activities for this event. These will definitely make this Halloween funky bowling experience more memorable and fun!

1. There will be a REC ROOM where we can play Rockband and Wii games.
2. Photo Booth will be available for all the photos we'll need.
3. Face Painting --- how fun is that?!
4. DJ set-up and in-house decors. Coolness!!!
5. Trick or drink! I hope they serve alcohol. Teehee.
6. Professional dancers. Oh wow!
7. Funky Bowling. Yipee!

Here are the exact dates to remember for the launch:

October 30, 2010 - SM Mall of Asia and SM City Fairview
October 31, 2010 - SM North Edsa and SM City Cebu

Okay, now I really have to organize my Halloween schedule. I don't want to miss this funky Halloween affair!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post