Friday, June 4, 2010

Dream Interpretation: Basset Hound Puppy

I rarely dream these days. If I do, I dream about work coz that's all I am busy with these days. Call me a workaholic and all, but I just love how I spend my time right now. So it came as a surprise when I dreamt of a puppy. I am not really sure if it's the Basset Hound type but because of its long ears (where one got torn in my dream), it probably was a Basset Hound. We used to own one. Her name was Sam. But we couldn't take care of her anymore so we gave her up. It's not that I miss her but I really wonder what my dream means. So I consulted with dreammoods.com and this is what they have to say:


To see a puppy in your dream, symbolizes your playfulness and carefree nature. It also refers to a blossoming friendship. If you are taking care of a puppy, then it means that you are reliable and trustworthy. Others can depend on you, especially during difficult times.

To see a happily barking dog in your dream, symbolizes pleasures and social activity. You are being accepted into some circle.

To see a dog in your dream, symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. The dream suggests that your strong values and good intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and bring you success. The dream dog may also represent someone in your life who exhibits these qualities. Alternatively, to see a dog in your dream, indicates a skill that you may have ignored or forgotten.


So I guess it was a good dream then. ^_^ Thank you for clearing that up DreamMoods!

1 comment:

  1. i googled a question about wiccan hounds and 3 and your blog came up very interesting btw. i have a question but its not about dreams, its about reality. last night at 3am i woke to 3 hounds howling under my bdrm window, they walked in a circle 3 times and then ran off. each was a unque and different color, one more blonde one more cocoa and one more black, it was strange. and i just cant fid an answer to the question what is the signif. of this 3? iam baffeled. my life number is 6 and i cant put my finger on this 3. i have a fb page and an email t.granny@yahoo.com if you have an answer or where i could look to find out. thanks so much Sandra

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post