Aside from the basic five senses that we are gifted with (smell, taste, see, touch, hear), all of us also have other senses known collectively as the 6th sense, which most of us are not even aware of. This 6th sense includes our subtle senses, which help people perceive with their mind, instead of using their basic five senses. People commonly call this 6th sense ESP or extrasensory perception. ESP is a part of our higher consciousness, but on a subtler energy level.
The mind of a person developing his or her ESP, increases in mind power, and increases the mind power of other people as well. For instance, developing your ESP allows you to communicate, send and receive information almost at will, most often influencing matters that are essential to you.
Extra Sensory Perception or ESP
Below are the major types of ESP:
• Clairvoyance - this is the psychic ability to "see" or visualize events or occurrences as they are happening elsewhere.
• Mediumship - this is the ability to communicate with Spirit Guides, Angels, and loved ones on the other side.
• Precognition - this is the ability to foretell the future.
• Psychometry - this is the ability to know hidden information about an object or a person through the sense of touch
• Retrocognition - this is the ability to see things in the past.
• Telekinesis - this is the ability to move objects with the power of the mind
• Telepathy - this is the ability to read the minds of other people.
Using ESP, people who have this ability are able to tune into information in the past, present, and future, as well as other information, which is not known to many others. Therefore, Extra Sensory Perception is placed in the realm of "extra" because it is something “extra” and extraordinary, and not recognized as part of the normal human psyche. On the other hand, this ability is actually available to any person who has the willingness to learn and develop it.