Friday, June 25, 2010

Full Moon Money Spell 2



On a green candle write the names of the people taking part. If you wish anoint it with oil, use like Pachouly or Sandlewood.



"Now is the time for weaving our wills. As the Gods and Goddesses lend us their strength, we draw it into for our use. We cast our energies into the universe to create our destinies as we would have them be."




Light your candle. Focus on the energies being sent into it and transformed as they escape through the smoke and flames into power to do our bidding.




"Full moon bright, full moon's light, grant to me, my wish tonight. Bring wealth into my life to stay, let all my problems melt away. Let money come forth now to me. With harm to none, so mote it be."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post