Saturday, June 5, 2010

Dream Interpretation: Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers & Jason Garner Support Live Nation No Service Fee June

I woke up feeling really good that I immediately grabbed my phone hoping to plurk, tweet, and update my fb status about it. Unfortumnatelt, my phone couldn't connect with the internet so I went back to sleep hoping to dream about it again. And I did! Only this time, it was much better.

Okay, let's rewind a bit. Let's go back to my first dream.



In my first dream, I was friends with the Jonas brothers and I was really getting pretty close with Nick, the youngest of the three. I don't remember the details but I remember spending time more with him tha I did with his other two brothers Joe and Kevin. We were joking and laughing and then I just suddenly woke up with smile on my face!

When I went back to sleep again, I dreamt of Joe. I was telling Joe all about this dream I had and how wonderful it felt. We were like best friends in my dream. While we were walking together with Demi Lovato and other friends I didn't recognize, Demi was like having some issues about kissing a particular boy. So I showed her that it's no biggie. To demonstrate, Joe and I kissed like it was nothing. It was just a smack on the lips... really sweet actually. I acted nonchalantly afterward but deep inside I was so kilig (elated). Then I woke up for real. Sigh. I wonder what it all means.

So I once again consulted Dream Moods and this is what it says:


To see a particular actor or actress in your dream, look at the role they are playing. Even though you may not know them on a personal level, how you perceive them or the characters they play can provide understanding in how it relates to you.


To see a celebrity in your dream, represents your beliefs and understanding about him or her. Consider what the celebrity is famous or known for and how you relate to that quality. Something in you waking life has triggered these similar beliefs and feelings. It is not uncommon that your obsession with a certain celebrity may carry over onto your dream world. Celebrities are often seen as heroes and all that is mighty. Also consider any puns within the name.


To dream that you are good friends with a celebrity, represents your idealized version of someone you know in your life. Perhaps you hope that a real-life friend can act more like a particular celebrity. Consider the qualities that you see in this celebrity and how you want your friends to have those qualities. Alternatively, the dream may be trying to compensate for your own lack of self-confidence. You want to escape from your own reality and live the high life. You want to fit in.



Hmmm... I think I can relate more to the third interpretation above. Let me try to dissect this.




"To dream that you are good friends with a celebrity, represents your idealized version of someone you know in your life."

Actually, that someone I know in my life may still be me. Of course I want to keep improving myself. I want to be the idealized form of myself. But because I have to work so I can help pay our bills and help my family, I just don't have any strength left to do other things that I also love to do. Maybe that's why I dreamt of the Jonas brothers. They're young people who in my mind, have already reached self-actualization because they just keep doing what they love to do. As for me, while I love what I do too, the time is just not enough because I have so many more other things I'd like to get busy with too. If only I can clone myself. So maybe, this is one of the messages that the dream is trying to tell me.

Also, before I slept, I was not at all thinking about the Jonas brothers. However, I was not able to do my celebrity blog posts after my shift because I was just so tired and I wanted to sleep. Also, my agent texted asking if I can make it to a taping this morning. Again, I declined because I was really so tired and needed to sleep. I slept partly not feeling emotionally good because of over fatigue and the fact that I hate saying no to job opportunities that perhaps my unconscious tried to repair my negative feelings by giving me good dreams. Otherwise, if I continue tiring myself and feeling the way I did, I may just have a heart attack in my sleep. I dunno, that's just my own interpretation.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post